Fun Fruit Kabobs
June 7, 2017
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/3 cup green seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup dried coconut, shredded
- 2 wooden skewer sticks
- large plate
- Prepare the fruit by washing the grapes, washing the apples and cutting them into small squares, peeling the bananas and cutting them into chunks, and cutting the pineapple into chunks, if it’s fresh. Put the fruit onto a large plate.
- Spread coconut onto another large plate.
- Slide pieces of fruit onto the skewer and design your own kabob by putting as much or as little of whatever fruit you want! Do this until the stick is almost covered from end to end.
- Hold your kabob at the ends and roll it in the yogurt, so the fruit gets covered. Then roll it in the coconut.
- Repeat these steps with another skewer.