“Wow, you look great today!” Welcome to January 24, Compliment Day!
We can all agree that it feels great to receive a compliment. Compliments are one of the easiest ways of spreading happiness around you while also increasing your own. The more you compliment, the better you feel having brightened someone’s day.
Here are five different ways you can compliment someone to think about.
- Complimenting Positivity – These compliments focus on the bright energy, happiness, and positive outlook the person exudes.
- Complimenting Personal Traits – These compliments acknowledge different qualities the person shows, such as compassion, patience, and friendliness.
- Complimenting Intelligence, Creativity, and Resourcefulness – These compliments show that you appreciate the person’s mind and talent.
- Complimenting Accomplishments – It is easy to be specific on what action or achievement you appreciate when you notice it.
- Complimenting Personal Relationships – These compliments focus on how the person gets along with the people in their life.
Try out some of these complimenting styles and notice the wonderful impact you can have on the people around you!